Use & Disclosure
The information so provided by you to the Company or captured by the Company may be used for a number of purposes connected with the Company’s business operations which may include the following:
• Dealing with requests, enquiries and complaints and customer related activities
• Provisioning of services, improvement of services, recommending various products or services including those of third parties
• Marketing products and services and its analysis
• Disclose the information for abiding with laws and law enforcement / regulatory requests
• Company may provide your information or data to its partners, associates, service providers or other third parties to provide, advertise or market their legitimate products and/or services which may be of your interest,You will have choice to ‘opt out’ of such marketing or promotional communications at your will
• Your consent being part of the terms and conditions through which the Company provide you with a service. Your consent may be implicit or implied or through course of conduct
• To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others
None of our products contain preservatives hence shelf life of product is 48 hours,hence we don’t accept returns for ordered product unless there is transport damage which shall be immediately communicated to our customer centre.
Healthy Sip reserves the right to disallow any returns in a monetary manner to any Home or a Corporate User after payment for a Subscription/Pack/Product has been made. However Healthy Sip can transfer subscription plan to user’s friend/relative/colleague who stays in same locality/same campus/same company office after confirmation from user.
If user wants to cancel trial Pack of 1 day or 3 days,he shall write us at email@example.com else call on 8208822901 48 hours prior to delivery after which orders can’t be cancelled. For cancelled orders ,refund will be initiated immediately and amount will be credited in user account within 48 hours.