From time to time we may make changes to our policy, processes and systems You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24/10/2019.
What we collect:
Company may collect the following two types of information:
• Personal information, which could reasonably be used to identify you personally, such as your name, email address, registration account details, physical address or other relevant personal details and demographic information such as gender, pin code or any similar information.
• Non-personal information that does not identify you or any other individual, and includes session and usage data, log data and aggregate information. The Company may install cookies or other similar data collection software in your computer system/device for such purpose and you hereby consent to the same.
Use & Disclosure
The information so provided by you to the Company or captured by the Company may be used for a number of purposes connected with the Company’s business operations which may include the following:
• Dealing with requests, enquiries and complaints and customer related activities
• Provisioning of services, improvement of services, recommending various products or services including those of third parties
• Marketing products and services and its analysis
• Disclose the information for abiding with laws and law enforcement / regulatory requests
• Company may provide your information or data to its partners, associates, service providers or other third parties to provide, advertise or market their legitimate products and/or services which may be of your interest,You will have choice to ‘opt out’ of such marketing or promotional communications at your will
• Your consent being part of the terms and conditions through which the Company provide you with a service. Your consent may be implicit or implied or through course of conduct
• To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others
Information Security & Storage
The Company uses appropriate security measures to safeguard and protect your data and information. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over the internet and will not hold the Company responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of personal information unless the Company has been grossly and willfully negligent.
Third Party Websites & Services